Friday, February 5, 2010

Thrush Post Gall Bladder Sore And Itchy Vulva, Thrush Cream Not Working?!?

Sore and itchy vulva, thrush cream not working?!? - thrush post gall bladder

For days my vagina has very irritated, red and itchy, but when I scratched his itch like crazy. There are also a little too inflated.

I was very much inclined to throttle during my pregnancy and gave me pretty bad, so it as the pain and itching is experienced when I had a bad case of thrush, I can not tell if my throttle management approval as well as my born after birth bleeding (5 weeks baby by Caesarean section) is not yet completely disappeared.

I started with my cream thrush, not helped at all. No odor or sores, etc. I took the test for all sexually transmitted diseases during pregnancy and was negative for all groups. It is swollen, just a pain, itching, redness and a little bit.

What is possible? It bothers me, so we need a quick solution soon, can hardly sit or walk without pain and itching.

I have an appointment of doctors on Thursday. This entry is in the section on pregnancy, as I seem to still be here, and the women have to know more about these things, it could also be related to me only at birth.

ETA - The pain and itching is not really the case, always there.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a yeast infection to me. I want to ask you to document, if you see something on the counter for use ... as Monistat. Wait until Thursday, it will be difficult! Vagisil has a maximum strength anti-itch cream would be helpful. But the Monistat go to the root of the problem, even if it is bleeding. I hope you have some relief soon! This is not funny! My best wishes and congratulations on your new baby!

    ReplyDelete