Friday, February 12, 2010

Lincoln Continental Can I Make My 1989 Lincoln Continental Thats FWD A RWD Car?

Can I make my 1989 Lincoln Continental thats FWD a RWD car? - lincoln continental

Thats IA 1989 Lincoln Continental 3.8-liter V6 with 232 cars fwd Cid. I like RWD, but not sure if I can do. Of course, you have enough space around the engine from 5.0 Lincoln Town Car, which is RWD, and save it as only 2-6 cm smaller than the length of the city car. If possible, please let me know what everyone should do, and perhaps also the costs. Thanks

4 comments:

  1. This car was one of the vehicles, the Ford Motor Company is worse than ever. What is the size of a Ford fan as I am, I'll be honest. Head-and timing-(cover gasket failure which, if not repaired engine damage, LED), errors of transmission, air suspension failures are very common in this car. That is, much better preserved, only the free the car, and you give one years from 86 to 87 continental model and the 5.0L (302 equipped) and RWD EFI engines if the city is too large car for you. It may be a little more research, but the money will be spent far less than what you ask not to mention that you may find a reliable car at the end. As with all units of the brigade, save your money for the time tor replace the air springs. That is, if you decide to convert to traditional sources. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can a car in any way with the right tools and expertise.but his speech a big job and very expensive.not change was just the engine, but a suspension, steering by a rear brake, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you can buy a conversion kit, but do not know if you're doing the model. Try www.summitracing.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOPE YOUR E-MAIL responded and really think about it!

    ReplyDelete