Sunday, February 21, 2010

So Tired Have Sinusitis I Have Chronic Sinusitis Have Had 2 Surgeries, And Still No Help Any Suggestions?

I have Chronic Sinusitis have had 2 surgeries, and still no help any suggestions? - so tired have sinusitis

I tried various spas sinuses, all types of drugs based cleaning systems, rehabilitation, ..... Acupuncture and I'm tired. Has anyone a bit unusual that these people have worked, and has done for them? I'm so tired, I am sick and tired, at least 1-2 times per week. I crawl through the day. I have a feeling that tired all the time. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. My 2 cents: I am hoping to see less of a reliance on medications when it comes to illnesses like sinusitis. Neti pot, changes in diet, etc. IMHO is the way to go.
    Now I am not saying that medication and surgery does not have its use just that I think people need to make sure they are exploring all their options first.
    Even in the case of chronic sinusitis, there are options like balloon sinuplasty that do more to work with the body than traditional sinus surgery.

    ReplyDelete